ERD / Object Structure
Breadwinner is designed to be enhanced by developers. We provide NetSuite data in native and custom Salesforce objects. You can further add formulas, Apex roll-ups, workflow, and triggers. Read more below including our NetSuite reporting capabilities as well as a detailed ERD image flow.
Breadwinner consists of a number of objects that perfectly reflect the NetSuite objects and data structure.
Specifically, we replicate the following objects (as slave data, in a Read-Only manner):
- NetSuite Customer (including both the Company type and Individual type)
- NetSuite Estimate
- NetSuite Sales Order
- NetSuite Item Fulfillment
- NetSuite Invoice
- Netsuite Credit Memo
- NetSuite Line Items (which are under the Estimate, Sales Order, Item Fulfillment, Invoice, and Credit Memo)
- NetSuite Payments (representing both payments and pre-payments from a NetSuite Customer)
- NetSuite Payment Transactions (a junction object connecting NetSuite Invoices/Receipts to the object applying a payment. This object can either be the Credit Memo object or the Payment object)
- NetSuite Items
- NetSuite Price Levels
- NetSuite Item Prices (which also contain company-specific price level override information)
- NetSuite Currencies
- NetSuite Subsidiaries
All of the above data is designed to be accessed securely. For financial security, edits or changes to the data in Salesforce will not be written back to NetSuite, and those changes to Salesforce records will be overwritten weekly with the master data in NetSuite.
Creating or editing data in NetSuite is possible with Breadwinner, however, for data integrity and financial controls, all data written into or edited in NetSuite must be done via our Guided Invoice Creation Wizard, or via our exposed API methods.
Breadwinner for NetSuite uses our custom build REST Engine to connect to NetSuite, allowing a level and complexity of integration impossible using the traditional WSDL connector. Our REST Engine for NetSuite is available for public consumption, should you have additional needs for connecting to NetSuite.